Inspira Academy is leading the way in Reflexology Training in being the first training centre in the UK to offer the latest development in Reflexology Training. If you want to learn to the very highest level then you should be studying for the CENTRALIA REFLEXOLOGY MASTERSHIP (incorporating Agored Cymru units at LEVEL 5).
Inspira Academy of Reflexology & Reiki has been running courses for over 10 years with centres in South Wales.
Inspira Academy has recently been accepted as a Member School of RiEN (Reflexology in Europe Network).
Inspira Academy has Centres for Level 5 Reflexology Mastership Training in Swansea, Cardiff and Costa Tropical in Spain. Please see LOCATIONS for further information.
Reasons to enrol on the Inspira Level 5 Course
- Inspira Academy is teaching the highest standard of Reflexology Training in the UK and have been training Professional Reflexologists for over 10 years
- Level 5 is designed for students who will work as clinical and therapeutic practitioners
- Nationally recognised course
- Inspira Academy is the ONLY centre in the South West of England and all of Wales providing the Centralia Reflexology Mastership (incorporating Agored Cymru units at Level 5)
- The level 5 units were developed on the CQFW framework to augment the QCF qualification in reflexology
- The Level 5 course is 100% quality assured and externally regulated by Agored to an exceptionally high standard
- All the units are included in the Agored awarding body Sector - Nursing and Subjects and Vocations Allied to Medicine
All students will receive a Complimentary Reflexology Practitioner Starter Pack (value £160.00) which includes:
* Reflexology chair
* Portable reflexology stool
* This package will be all that you need for the training and for treating your Person Studies. Of course it also means that at the important time of qualifying you will fully equipped to begin your NEW career as a reflexologist
- On completion of your course you will be able to use the acronym CRM5 (Centralia Reflexology Mastership @ Level 5 - reflecting the course title that incorporates Agored Cymru units at Level 5)
- Inspira trained reflexologists go on to work in many areas, both private and within the NHS
- Student Membership and Insurance with Professional Reflexology (PR)
- On qualification this can be converted to full membership and you will be entitled to use the letters PRM (Professional Reflexology Member) after your name
- Upon graduation students will be able to register with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and any other respected membership organisation
If you want to be assured of having the very best chance to succeed when you graduate, you have to train at an Inspira Academy!
- Full support throughout the course duration
- All tutors are passionate about their subjects and are all educated to degree level
- Inspira Academy always provides excellence in training and all tutors stay at the cutting edge of new developments in the field of Reflexology and Health Care
- On-going support after qualification
- An annual Inspira Academy meeting to share ideas and to meet with old friends
LEVELS OF TRAINING EXPLAINED
- Levels represent the difficulty of learning processes and the accompanying assessments
- To assist understanding, a Level 3 Reflexology Course may be compared to an A Level whilst a Level 5 course could be compared to a Foundation Degree
- For Example: You may study history as a subject at A Level or at Degree Level, they are the same subject but the Degree course will be more complex
- No prior learning at lower levels is required to enrol upon the Inspira Academy Level 5 Course in Reflexology just a commitment to learn to the very highest standards
- Learning and Progession Routes diagram
Inspira Academy is a Partnership Centre with the Approved Centre CENTRALIA
Inspira Academy is one of a group of Centralia colleges, centres and schools across the UK who deliver the Centralia Reflexology Mastership (incoporating Agored Cymru units at Level 5) and have united to raise and maintain Reflexology Training to a professional, therapeutic and clinical standard. Level 5 graduates are being actively sought by health providers recognising the value of this higher standard of reflexology training and expertise.